Your employees are your most important asset. In order to keep up with the pace of rapid technological progress with ever shorter innovation cycles, you need to ensure that they are kept updated. TÜV SÜD’s training services ensures that your employees possess the requisite skills and know-how to enhance and safeguard your operations.
Conducted by qualified and impartial experts with a diverse range of experience, our seminars and training courses keep executives and employees updated on a wide range of areas such as regulatory requirements, service excellence skills and new management trends and techniques.
Our training services include:
Safety training courses
- EN standards - Mechanical
- EN standards - Electrical
- CE marking
- PUWER 98
- Control integrity training
- Pressure Equipment Directive
- Machinery safety
- Automation functional safety training
- Machinery quality, safety and regulations and standards awareness training
- Quality control (Kaizen, 5S, Six Sigma)
- Internal auditor training and lead auditor training
- Quality awareness
- Lab set-up training e.g. ISO 17025
- Testing and inspection for staff
- New standards and legislation
- Lean management; time management; communication skills and behavioral programmes
- Consumer programmes
- Customised training unique to your needs
Contact us now to find out more about how TÜV SÜD can help you and your organisation.