Environmental testing can help to minimise environmental impact and enhance business reputation and operational efficiency. An environmental risk assessment will ensure all possibilities are integrated and budgeted for. It will also help you to deal immediately with existing problems such as sources of pollution.
However complex your product, with TÜV SÜD, you can be confident that your testing needs are covered wherever and whenever.
Our environmental testing services include:
- Environmental site assessment (ESA)
- Asbestos survey and inspection for buildings and marine vessels
- Laboratory testing for confirmation of types of asbestos fibers
- Source emission monitoring at exhaust stacks
- Wastewater or trade effluent sampling and monitoring
- Ambient air quality assessment and monitoring
- Indoor air quality assessment and monitoring for air-conditioned office environment
- Technical consultancy services related to environmental measurement and assessment
At TÜV SÜD, you can save costs and time by avoiding expensive remediation at a later stage. By entering a partnership for environmental testing services with TÜV SÜD, you will be connected to a global third party that ensures your products meet every waste and environmental discharge regulation.