Relevant for: Health & beauty
This is the regulation specifying requirements for the energy labelling and the provision of product information on household electric and gas fired tumble driers in the Republic of Serbia. Combined washing machines and dryers for household use is not applicable in this regulation.
The regulation is aligned with Regulation (EU) No 392/2012 on the content of the EU measure.
Suppliers are obliged to:
- affix on each drier a printed label in line with the provisions of Annex 3;
- make available data sheets on the dryer;
- ensure that technical documentation is available upon request of the competent authorities of the Republic of Serbia;
- ensure all advertising contains the energy efficiency class and the data relating to the energy consumption of the product;
- ensure that any technical promotional material concerning the specific model of the drier describes the specific technical characteristics, including the energy class;
- supply the label in electronic form;
- provide the list of data in electronic form for each model of drier.
Sellers are obliged to:
The seller needs provide a clear and visibly printed energy mark on the product, Further, sellers must ensure that the technical information of a specific drier model contains its specific technical characteristics including the class of energy efficiency of the model.
Labels are required to be affixed to air vented, condenser and gas-fired driers shall include the following items:
- name of the supplier or trade mark;
- suppliers model identifier, or code which states how it differs from other models of the same commodity, brand or supplier;
- energy efficiency class;
- weighted annual energy consumption rounded to the nearest whole number;
- information on the type of drier for domestic purposes;
- cycle time corresponding to the standard cotton program of a full load expressed in min/cycle and rounded to the nearest whole number;
- nominal capacity expressed in kg for standard drying cotton with a full load;
- noise level during the drying phase for the standard program of drying cotton with a full load expressed in dB and rounded to the nearest whole number.
This regulation will come into force on 25 March 2017. All suppliers and vendors need to comply with the requirements of the regulation since 25 June 2017.